Blargoans Ltd have a 12 month contract opportunity for an Administrator (HR) to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The Job Holder will ensure that administrative requirements are understood and delivered to quality standard within agreed timescales.
The Job Holder will:
- Undertake process function specific to area.
- Keep all data secure and control transmission of all data through company standard procedures.
- Input, maintain and retrieve data from electronic database/system.
- Provide collation, coordination and verification of documentation to meet department delivery requirements.
- Provide general administration function including purchasing, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, distributing of documents, answering telephone queries, archiving.
- Provide support to facilities and projects including document control administration.
- Provide system administration support to end user.
- Contribute to testing of storage/tracking/reporting systems.
- Take minutes at meeting.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Standard level of Education.
- Minimum of 1 year Administration experience.
Additional Role Information
- Good level of IT Skills and a working knowledge of databases/systems and range of software packages.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and to time deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to routinely interact with a number of staff at various levels across the organisation.
- Well motivated and able to work to a strict, demanding timetable with minimal supervision.
- BPSS Security Clearance required.
Terms and Conditions
Basic Annual Income – £21,496, overtime rates apply as standard.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
12 Month Contract
Closing date for CV applications will be on Friday 9th July 2021 @ 12pm
To apply email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200. When applying please specify reference BL21774.
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.