Blargoans Ltd have 2 x 12 month contract opportunities for Administrators to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The Job Holder will ensure that administrative requirements are understood and delivered to quality standard within agreed timescales.
The Job Holder will:
- Undertake process function specific to area
- Keep all data secure and control transmission of all data through company standard procedures
- Input, maintain and retrieve data from electronic database/system
- Provide collation, coordination and verification of documentation to meet department delivery requirements
- Provide general administration function including purchasing, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, distribution of documents, answering telephone queries, archiving
- Provide support to facilities and projects including document control administration
- Provide system administration support to end users
- Contribute to testing of storage/tracking/reporting systems
- Take minutes at meetings
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post
Desirable Attributes and Experience
- Standard level of Education.
- 1 year Administration experience
- Good level of IT skills and a working knowledge of databases/systems and a range of software packages
- Experience in using achiever
- Experience in raising purchase orders with U4BW
- Experience in minute taking is desirable
Additional Role Information
- Knowledge of the client’s site security requirements to prepare visitor passes and security paperwork for both new starts and visitors
- Good oral & written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to time deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output
- Good organisational skills and the ability to routinely interact with a number of staff at various levels across the organisation
Terms and Conditions
Basic Annual Income – £21,496 to £29,903, overtime rates apply as standard.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
12 Month Contracts
Closing date for CV applications will be on Thursday 2nd December 2021 @ 1630 hours.
To apply: email your CV to email@example.com and specify reference BL22490
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200.
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.