Blargoans Ltd have a 12 month contract opportunity for an Administrator to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The Job Holder will ensure that administrative requirements are understood and delivered to quality standards within agreed timescales.
The Job Holder will:
- Undertake process function specific to area.
- Keep all data secure and control transmission of all data through company standard procedures.
- Input, maintain and retrieve data from electronic database/system.
- Provide collation, coordination and verification of documentation to meet department delivery requirements.
- Provide general administration function including purchasing, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, distribution of documents, answering telephone queries, archiving.
- Provide support to facilities and projects including document control administration.
- Provide system administration to end users.
- Contribute to testing of storage/tracking/reporting systems.
- Take minutes at meetings.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Standard level of education.
- Experience – 1 year administration experience.
- Good Level of IT skills and a working knowledge of databases/systems and range of software packages.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and to time deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the systems tools and methods available for reporting in Financial reporting areas, ideally U4BW (or Agresso), in particular Excel.
- Ability to analyse numerical data in a logical and accurate manner.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to routinely interact with a number of staff at various levels across the organisation.
- Well motivated and able to work to a strict, demanding timetable with minimal supervision.
Terms and Conditions
Basic Annual Income – £21,241, overtime rates apply as standard.
12 Month Contract
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
Closing date for CV applications will be on Friday 5th February at 12noon.
To apply email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200. When applying please specify reference BL21097
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.