Bar Staff – Northern Sands Hotel, Dunnet
Northern Sands Hotel, Dunnet, Caithness
Beautifully refurbished hotel in the idyllic village of Dunnet, situated 4 miles from the mainland’s most northerly point Dunnet Head. We are a 12 bedroom country hotel on the NC500, which the media have called Scotland’s own Route 66. Situated next door to the mainland’s most northerly Gin Distillery, Dunnet Bay Distillers
- Taking Food And Drinks Orders
- Prepare Drinks And Serve Them To Customers
- Collect Food Orders From The Kitchen, Ensuring They Are Correct, And Serve To Customers
- Clear And Reset Tables
- Present Bill And Take Payment
- Ensuring Customers Are Satisfied With Their Meals And Completing Customer Care Checks
- Set Up For Any Events
- Stock Bars/Fridges And Change Beer Barrels When Required
- Ensure Bar Area Is Cleaned At The End Of Each Day
- Deal With Customer Queries In Order To Achieve A Satisfactory Outcome
- Carry Out ID/Security Checks
- Ensure Menus Are Correct And In Folders/On Till
- Check With Kitchen That All Products On Menu Are Available
- Works On Own Initiative
- Food Safety Level 1
Terms and Conditions
Seasonal/Part Time/Full Time positions available, including weekends and holidays.
Previous experience would be an advantage although not necessity as training will be given.
Ideal candidate must be 18+ to enable them to do bar work.
Rate of Pay: £6.56 – £8.91 dependant on experience
If you require further information or would like to apply, email CV to email@example.com with the reference: NS15000
Please note: the successful applicant must have their own transportation.