Blargoans Ltd have long term contract opportunities for C&I Engineers to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The purpose of the job is to manage and deliver project activities. The Job Holder will be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
The Job Holder will:
- Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures.
- Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
- Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
- Write Technical Specifications.
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
- Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
- The act as a C&I Engineer for selected systems and equipment, delivering electrical, control and instrumentation engineering work that will include specification, calculation, analysis, design, verification and/or assessment. Also to act as Commissioning Engineer as required by the Project Teams.
- Develop Requirements specifications, technical specifications and other design related documentation for major EC&I projects.
- Develop and review discipline specific engineering drawings.
- HVAC experience is desirable.
- Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations.
- Carrying out system and equipment commissioning in line with commissioning and test documentation.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
HND in engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician.
2 Years C&I Engineering Experience
Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations
Terms and Conditions
£220.00 – £300.00 per day LTD Company, Overtime rates do not apply
PAYE Rates available – £36,754 – £63,192
Monday to Friday
Contract until October 2021
SC Clearance will be required for this position
Closing date for CV applications will be on Thursday 3rd September 2020 at 15:00
To apply email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL20543
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.