Blargoans Ltd have a 12 month contract opportunity for a Craft Electrical Technician to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
Vacancies have arisen within the operations – Maintenance and Engineering Support Directorate for Craft Electrical Technician. The purpose of these posts are the delivery of maintenance. The successful individuals will support plant maintenance activities.
- Identify and rectify routine maintenance problems where applicable
- Carry out planned maintenance activities and defect rectification efficiently, includes defect investigation of causes and proposal of solutions
- Reinstate the work area after completing the maintenance of plant, systems and components
- Utilise diagnostic techniques to identify faults in plants, systems and components
- Identify and report common equipment performance issues
- Identify obsolescence and end of life issues
- Assess the effectiveness of maintenance procedures and provide required amendments and changes
- Produce fit for purpose job reports describing accurately the work that has been carried out
- Mentor apprenticeship development and may be an SVQ Assessor
- Conduct safe and effective handover of plant and equipment to others and accept and confirm responsibility for the control of the plant and equipment within the work area isolation boundary
Desirable Attributes & Experience
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship plus NC in Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experience
Terms and Conditions
Basic Annual Income – £28,620 – £36,908, overtime rates apply as standard – Salary dependent on experience
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays
12 Month Contract
Closing date for CV applications will be on 15th July 2022 at 12noon.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference BL23944
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.