Blargoans Ltd have a 12 month contract opportunity for a Draughtsperson to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The purpose of the post is to provide draughting support to the Engineers, responsible for delivering drawings and support to projects.
The Job Holder will:
- Produce design drawings in compliance with the relevant regulations
- Assist with the generation of design documentation and specifications
- Provide solutions to specific design problems
Desirable Attributes & Experience
- HNC in Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience in the draughting/design field
- Trade background in Mechanical disciplines is desirable
- Membership of an appropriate professional body would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the design process, drawing process and drawing standards
- Experience with recent versions of Autodesk Products, AutoCad or AutoCad LT or the production of drawings
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Technical experience gained within an engineering environment and an awareness of project management
- A sound understanding of safety requirements
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Terms and Conditions
Basic Annual Income – £26,623 – £34,333, overtime rates apply as standard – Salary dependent on experience
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays
12 Month Contract
Closing date for CV applications will be on 15th July 2022 at 12noon.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference BL23615
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.