Listed on Booking.com as one of the best hotels on the NC500, Tripadvisor’s travellers’ choice and best of the best winner.
Beautifully refurbished 12 bedroom hotel in the idyllic village of Dunnet, Scotland, situated 4 miles from the mainland’s most northerly point Dunnet Head.
The successful applicant will have to have at least 7 years kitchen experience with a passion about creating quality, tasty homemade food from fresh ingredients while leading a dedicated team of chefs.
You will be responsible for overseeing a busy kitchen operation with a team of 6.
The main responsibilities will include:
- The development and smooth operation of the kitchen, with emphasis on quality and presentation
- Menu planning, cost and budget control to ensure food cost is achieved.
- Purchase order and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the team to ensure deliver exceptional standards
- Implementing and maintaining the strictest controls of food safety/health & safety to ensure statutory compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience leading a Kitchen team within a similar environment or a Sous Chef looking to
5 Working days over 7 including weekends and holidays
Level 3 Food Hygiene Cert
This is a salaried position – Rate of Pay: £24,000 to 30,000 dependent on experience