Blargoans Ltd have 6 month contract opportunity for an IT Consultant to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
Our client is looking for an IT Consultant to support the development of a suit of documents and principles to allow the IT capability to evolve and adapt to business needs and challenges. Recognising new ways of working and smarter ways of delivering the Client’s mission is key to developing these artefacts.
The Job Holder will:
- Develop a Digital Transformation Strategy for the Client by engaging with the business and establishing areas of strategic opportunity and alignment with the IT Strategy and wider NDA Group
- Inform and develop the Client’s enterprise architecture against the business strategy by developing an IT road map, application portfolio, scenario planning, risk management and developing IT standards and policies
- Conduct and deliver an IT maturity and effectiveness assessment against current documents processes and procedures
- Support the IT managed service contract delivery and project portfolio by giving technical governance and steering decision making to support the IT strategy and Digital Transformation strategy
- Develop and deliver the new scope and requirements for the next IT Managed Service Contract
Desirable Attributes & Experience
- Experience in working within public sector central government environments and familiar with writing IT Contracts
- Microsoft 365 and Power Platform experience with implementation and securing environments
- Understanding of managed services contracts in the public sector and previous experience or commercial routes to market
- The Open Group Architecture Framework qualification
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional qualification
Terms and Conditions
PAYE Rates £37,485 to £64,450 – Salary dependent on experience
LTD Company Rates £220.00 – £300.00 per day – Overtime rates do not apply – This role falls within IR35 regulations.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
Vacancy requires candidates either holding current SC clearance or willing to go through vetting for SC clearance.
Closing date for CV applications will be on Monday 26th April 2021 at 12noon
To apply email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL21406
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.