Blargoans Ltd have a 12 month contract opportunity for an IT Project Manager to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
Seeking an experienced IT Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of IT and Digital work steams on behalf of the client. The IT Project Manager will undertake key activities such as stakeholder management, including supplier management, client management, operations (including the IT internal customer and MSP), management, all IT work streams including testing.
The Job Holder will:
- Manage projects from initiation through delivery, managing scope, risk and ensuring completion of the project objectives to agreed timescales, budget constraints and quality standards.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality specifications including managing the project’s scope and preventing scope creep unless agreed.
- Produce business cases, project management plans and other project documentation keeping them updated with actual progress
- Evaluate project risks, develop contingency plans, and respond quickly to changes in risk as projects progress
- Collaborate with the technical and security team leads to manage compliance and requirements
- Engage and manage 3rd party supplier interactions for resources planning and commitments
- Conduct scoping sessions with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and produce change management documentation
- Where required produce technical and functional documentation for both existing and new systems
- Manage all levels of testing and sign off with the various stakeholders
- Work with business leads to produce estimates for projects or change requests ensuring that costs are tracked, and do not exceed those approved
Desirable Attributes and Experience
- Direct experience of designing, managing and implementing projects/systems and business change management processes including managing multiple concurrent projects & change requests
- Knowledge and experience of working in the public sector and/or secure clients in the context of a technical IT project delivery role
- Experience in setting up, leading, motivating, and directing cross functional project teams including workshop facilitation techniques
- Experience and background in business analysis, system design, consultancy, configuration and testing
- Experience with application integration and infrastructure projects
- Experience with operating a project governance framework
Additional Role Information
- Technical IT Competence with regards to Cloud, Networking and Infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in order to: communicate complex information clearly and concisely to individuals; influence internal and external stakeholders; and disseminate information appropriately through the company hierarchy
Terms and Conditions
Basic Annual Income – £52,234 – £78,174, overtime rates apply as standard – Salary dependent on experience
£365 to £400 per day LTD Rates – Overtime rates do not apply – This role falls within IR35 regulations.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
Closing date for CV applications will be on Monday 30th August 2021 at 12noon
To apply email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL21977
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.