Blargoans Ltd have a long term contract opportunity for a C&I Engineer to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The Job Holder will be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
The Job Holder will:
- Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects
- Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures
- Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems
- Write Technical Specifications
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists
- Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied
- Monitor the implementation of plan and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
HND in engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician.
2 Years C&I Engineering Experience
Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations
Terms and Conditions
£220.00 – £250.00 per day LTD Company, Overtime rates do not apply
PAYE Rates available
Monday to Friday
Contract until March 2021
SC Clearance will be required for this position
Closing date for CV applications will be on Friday 24th January 2020 at 16:00
To apply email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL19347
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.