Blargoans Limited have an exciting opportunity to recruit an Office Junior to join their busy team in Dunnet.
Training will be based on a range of activities within the following areas;
- Supporting the Office Manager in all aspects
- General reception duties
- Archiving & filing documentation records
- Gain experience within MS Office & Sage Systems
- Purchase materials from suppliers based on customer requirements
- Assist the buyer with department activity & reporting
- Arranging travel requests when required
- Maintain accurate document files for department and audit purposes
- All tasks to be carried out in a timely manner and to a high level of accuracy
- Quick and accurate resolution of all queries
- Ensuring great customer service to both internal and external customers
- Customer care, approachable, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivated.
- Well presented, approachable and friendly, with a strong work ethic and a passion to develop skills and work as a business administrator
- Competent user of general IT systems (e.g. Microsoft Office applications – word, excel, internet).
- PAYE rate would be £6.56 – £ 10.00 per hour dependant on experience
Due to the location a driving licence would be an advantage although Dunnet has good service bus links. Would be an ideal position for a school/college leaver
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to grow and develop into an administrator role within Blargoans Limited.
Closing date for CV applications will be 19th April 2021 at 12noon.
To apply email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information please contact Theresa MacGregor – 01847 851200 with reference OJ2