Blargoans Ltd have a 12-month contract opportunity for a Planner to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The Job Holder will be responsible for tasks such as being able to analyse progress against project baseline and advise project teams of performance issues.
- Evaluate and plan the activities involved in undertaking programmes of work, establishing duration, milestones, logic, critical path, interactions with other programmes & identifying programme constraints
- Produce and monitor recovery plans as and when required to minimise the effect of any variance to the baseline
Desirable Attributes & Experience
- Experience in NEC contracts, P6 Planning Software, and Cemar would be advantageous
- Ability to identify and assess project threats and opportunities schedule impacts
- Previous Nuclear experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in commercial contracts and sub-contractors programmes and undertake assessments of programme submissions including the impact of schedule CE’s.
- Planning experience within highly regulated, high complexity, industrial engineering projects. Including the development of a logic driven baseline and working level schedules, and accurate identification of the status of the project through all phases of the project.
Additional Role Information
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
Ability to think at both an individual project level and at a strategic level
Clear and logical thinker
Terms and Conditions
PAYE Rates £30,606 to £48,680 – Salary dependent on experience
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
Closing date for CV applications will be on Monday 10th May 2021 at 12noon
To apply email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL21460
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.