Blargoans Ltd have 12 month contract opportunities for Project Controls Support to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The purpose of the post is to support delivery of our client’s programme. The Job Holder will provide Baseline configuration and performance management deliverables using Project Controls.
The Job Holder will:
- Participate in and provide information on project controls processes and systems to project teams
- Analyse progress against project baseline
- Advise project teams of project controls performance issues. Identifying developing project control issues
- Use recognised best practise in project controls and comply with all our client’s standards, procedures and instructions
- Interact proactively/routinely with the project control staff in other areas/interfacing teams for project/operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration
- Perform the responsibilities of management appointments relevant to post.
- Resource to have experience of working on complex programmes of work in a highly regulated environment.
- Able to analyse progress against project baseline and advise project teams of performance issues.
- Ability to forecast accurate lifetime project EACs and carryout earned value analysis to determine performance issues.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to think at both an individual project level and at a strategic level.
- Clear and logical thinker.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
Qualifications & Experience
HNC in Science/ Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
Experience: 3 years Programme/Controls
Previous experience in a nuclear environment would be preferred but not essential
Terms & Conditions
£220.00 – £300.00 per day LTD Company, Overtime rates will not apply
PAYE Rates available from £30,000 to £40,950, Overtime rates apply as standard
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
12 month contract
Closing date for CV applications will be on Tuesday 14th September 2020 at 12:00
To apply email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL20562.
Blargoans Limited operates as an employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.