Blargoans Ltd have a 12 month contract opportunity for a Security Personnel Manager to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The purpose of the post is to deliver the security function in accordance with NISR 2003, Civil Nuclear Security Standards and Security Policy Framework. The Job Holder will be responsible for ensuring that the Personnel security function is fulfilled in accordance with relevant regulation and legislation and the delivery of a compliant site security administration service.
The Job Holder will
- Execute a programme of internal/external personnel security inspections and checks to ensure security standards are being met in accordance with business and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders and regulators.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a personnel security vetting service.
- Provide advice, guidance and training on personnel security matters.
- Support investigations and ONR interventions as required.
- Approve all BPSS Security applications and authorise all NSV requests.
- Participate in and support all site exercises.
- Develop and support measures to improve security culture.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post including Duty Security Advisor.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
HNC in Science/Engineering/Business or equivalent qualification plus experience
3 Years Nuclear Security experience
Knowledge & Understanding in the following areas:
- Nuclear Industry Security Regulations
- Data handling requirements
- Quality Management
- ONR Security Assessment Principles
- Root cause analysis
Experience of security vetting in civil nuclear, or a comparable sector
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Experience in developing and presenting training materials
Self-motivated, assertive and willing to challenge
Ability to work across a diverse stakeholder group in a constructive and collaborative manner
Terms and Conditions
Annual Basic Income – £30,606 to £48,680 – Overtime rates apply as standard.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
12 Month Contract
Closing date for CV applications will be on Monday 23rd November 2020 @ 12noon
To apply email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL20830
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.