Blargoans Ltd have a long term contract opportunity for a Senior Engineer to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The Job Holder will be provide technical oversight and engineering quality.
The Job Holder will:
- Control and develop technical engineering strategies, plans and procedures
- Design and evaluate the technical governance of projects
- Establish and maintain Design Authority arrangements
- Undertake project governance roles as required
- Develop an effective technical organisation to manage fit for purpose engineering design and safety project delivery in support of the Site Performance Plan
- Identify resource requirements to deliver engineering tasks
- Identify, validate and approve engineering solutions for projects
- Manage the preparation, approval and issue of technical specifications
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists
- Develop and execute an engineering and safety case delivery strategy, optimising plans to respond to changes when necessary
- Support the project in the delivery of projects/programmes of work and sanction approvals
- Validate the completion of activities to ensure compliance with procedures, legislation and quality standards.
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects
- Support investigations with regard to specific engineering discipline
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
- Manage DSRL staff as a Line Manager
Desirable Aptitudes and Experience
Degree in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Incorporated Engineers
5 Years Engineering Experience
Terms and Conditions
£300.00 – £365.00 per day LTD Company, Overtime rates do not apply
PAYE Rates £36,754 – £63,192
Monday to Friday
Contract until March 2021
BPSS Clearance will be required for this position
Closing date for CV applications will be on Monday 25th May 2020 at 12:00
To apply email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL19757
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.