Blargoans Ltd have a 12-month contract opportunity for a Strategic Planner to work within our client’s facility in Caithness.
- Contribute to the development of a decommissioning strategy providing recommendations on funding profile issues.
- Produce and manage a resourced Development Schedule and LTP for specific site area
- Coordinate the embedded project controls support to ensure application of common standards
- Manage the Change Control process
- Review and analyse project performance, provide monthly reports including DAM report and briefings
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
HND in Business or equivalent relevant qualification plus experience
Additional Role Information
- Current planning experience
- Proficient in Primavera Software
- Able to work well with Project Team to produce schedule
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Terms and Conditions
Annual Basic Income – £37,935 to £65,223 – Overtime rates apply as standard.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
12 Month Contract
Closing date for CV applications will be on Friday 10th December 2021 @ 12noon
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL22500
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.