Blargoans Ltd have a requirement for 4 x 12 month contract opportunities for a Technical Records Officer to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The purpose of the post is to provide facility and/or project support for the effective implementation of the Client’s Management System and processes associated with the production of final waste package records. The Job Holder will be responsible for supporting compliance against relevant standards and statutory requirements.
The Job Holder will:
- Be the focal point for documents specific to the Legacy Raffinate waste streams, including generation and review of paper records to the approved Package Record Specification.
- Manage the document control process for the project, providing challenge and escalating issues as necessary.
- Ensure that accurate records of nuclear material holdings for the Raffinates are associated with their final waste package records.
- Be responsible for the conversion of the final waste package records into a digital format, compatible with the requirements of the National Nuclear Archive (Nucleus).
- Delivery of the digital transfer to Nucleus.
- Carry out compliance and quality checks on new and up-issued documents for the project.
- Monitor and assist with implementation of corrective actions.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Desirable Attributes and Experience
- Three years administration experience
- HNC in Science/Engineering/Business or equivalent qualification plus experience
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and planning skills
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Good team worker with sound interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive approach, self-motivated, assertive and ability to use initiative
Terms and Conditions
Basic Annual Income – £30,606 overtime rates apply as standard.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
12 Month Contract
Closing date for CV applications will be on Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 12 noon.
To apply email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200. When applying please specify reference BL21198
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.