Blargoans Ltd have a 12 contract opportunity for a Waste Certifier to work within our Client’s facility in Caithness.
The Waste Compliance team key role is to provide a service in support of the clients decommissioning to ensure all waste generated meets all current quality standards, including providing consistent advice and waste consignment data. The job holder will maintain waste documentation and databases, also be responsible for ensuring that all waste documentation is accurate and compliant.
The Job Holder will
- Provision of dedicated support to Waste Specialist (Databases) as required
- Input, record and track waste consignment movements throughout all stages of waste management
- Record movements of nuclear material by input into ATOM
- Assist in performing Physical Inventory Taking
- Arrange publication, review and arching of documents
- Operate the W&CU helpdesk
- Carry out QA checks and approvals of waste consignment documentation
- Review and update historical waste data
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
HNC in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
Relevant Site Experience
Good level of IT Skills and a working knowledge of databases/systems and a rage of software packages are essential
High level of numeracy skills is essential
Basic knowledge of site Nuclear Materials Accountancy requirements
Good oral & written communication skills
Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Ability to work under pressure and to time deadlines whilst maintaining quality of output
Terms and Conditions
Annual Basic Income – £30,606 to £41,765 – Overtime rates apply as standard.
37.9 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 25 days annual leave, 8 public holidays, 2.5 privilege holidays.
Closing date for CV applications will be on Friday 13th November 2020 @ 12noon
To apply email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For further information please contact: Caroline Hay – 01847 851200 with reference BL20777
Blargoans Limited operates as a locally based employment business for temporary/contract recruitment and an employment agency for permanent recruitment for technical and professional roles to the Engineering, Office & Commercial Industries.